We are very pleased to tell you that we are ready to perform our latest user interface update to Signagelive.
Our next release is on Monday 18th June at 9am GMT. This update will take up to a maximum of 1 hour to complete, during which you may notice some periods of unavailability, although this won’t affect your Players connecting to the Signagelive Cloud or their playback.
We have upgraded several modules including an enhanced Layout Designer/Manager and Sync Manager.
The Layout Designer is where you will create your multi zone layouts to be used on your Players. We have migrated this to a new module and many improvements have been made including:
- The replacement of Flash with HTML5 – making our Layout Designer much quicker/responsive and it will also work on mobile devices including tablets
- Easier to navigate – functionality is all on the same page
- Improved workflows and consistent styling e.g. the playlist and layout manager format look the same
To see detailed information on how to set up this feature please see this link
You can use the Sync Manager to synchronise your displays, either to show the same content at the same time, or to show segmented contents as part of a videowall. We have migrated this to a new module and many improvements have been made including:
- The removal of Flash to HTML5 – makes our system much quicker/responsive and it will also work on mobile devices including tablets
- Much improved notifications on available sync Players to use
- Easy to configure properties on each sync group
- Improved workflows and consistent styling
To see detailed information on how to use our updated sync manager please see this link
Other enhancements for the enhanced user interface include:
- Increase of the maximum media asset upload size to 3GB
- An enhanced playlist export which now includes full conditional playback rules
If you prefer the old user interface layout e.g. for transparent layers – there will still be a “Switch to Legacy UI” button on the top right where you can switch back to the old version. However please note that we plan to retire the old modules in the next few months.
To learn more about Signagelive and to discuss your digital signage requirements, please get in contact with us.