We are launching a new Marketplace with many new features including:
- Making the Marketplace much easier to navigate and visually much more appealing with more prominent large and bold icons.
- New and featured Apps are displayed upfront so that users can find new releases much quicker.
- The Marketplace is now much easier to find within the Playlist Creator as we have added a link directly to the Marketplace at the top of the list of Playlist folders.
- The Marketplace still includes over 500 pieces of content including our recently launched apps such as News, Noticeboards, Google Slides and Google Sheets as well as existing Apps such as Calendars, Room Booking, Menu boards and YouTube.
- The Marketplace also displays all our Partner Services available, such as the Seenspire Social Media Wall application, ScreenFeed and AdMobilize Audience Measurement.
When will we be performing the Update?
We will be updating the Marketplace on 5th November at 9.00 am GMT. This update will take up to a maximum of one hour to complete, during which you may notice some periods of unavailability, although this won’t affect your Players connecting to the Signagelive Cloud or their playback.
Do you require me to do anything?
You do not require to do anything, we can take care of everything.
Does it cost me anything?
Signagelive decided from the outset, that all support and software updates to our standard platform will not be an additional cost to our customers. When you purchase a Signagelive licence, all software updates to our core platform and support including live chat are included for the lifetime of your licence.
We are continuing to make updates to Signagelive to improve and optimise your experience and use of our Marketplace platform.
To learn more about Signagelive solutions and to discuss your digital signage requirements, please get in contact with us.