Salary: Competitive + OTE
About the role: Experienced and highly motivated individual is required to come on board and join the Signagelive team (new hire – company growth) to be responsible for Reseller relationships (EMEA wide scope but initially focusing on UK & Ireland). The right individual will be required to cultivate and maximise existing reseller relationships and establish new ones across all vertical sectors. Those will include but will not be limited to – Retail, QSR, Education and Corporate Communications.
Initially you will be working closely with the Director of Sales EMEA, then owning the reseller relationship completely and being targeted on it. You will also be required to work with the company’s Sales Account Manager EMEA very closely to manage the inbound enquiries received from new, prospective resellers. Further communication with the Senior Pre Sales Engineer, Global Operations Support and Product Owner will be required and encouraged when arranging site visits and technical expertise on projects.
Responsibilities – This role will include but will not limited to:
- Building and driving strong, long term, strategic relationships with Signagelive resellers / systems integrators.
- Monthly meetings with top 10 resellers – These meetings will include adding / meeting new contacts – giving overview of latest changes of the solution, providing training as and when required.
- Identifying new business opportunities through the reseller channel
- Enable the reseller channel to engage effectively with customers, focusing on delivering partner education, training and joint marketing programmes.
- Actively seek out VAR / reseller / system integrator partners.
- New Reseller onboarding meetings
- Attending end user on site meetings with the reseller.
- Liaise with Product Owner to set up reseller days – Signagelive branded.
- Maintain, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to include sales forecast (pipeline), turnover, rebates (via the Signagelive reseller portal).
- Use Salesforce as the CRM tool to further build the customer database.
Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years in a business development role in a targeted environment (reseller management)
- Proven track record of success
- Proactive, self managing and motivated individual
- Willing to travel as required in the allocated region(s)
- Multilingual (highly desired but not mandatory)
- Exceptional verbal and written skills
- Good overall technical mindset and an understanding of software as a service (cloud) model proposition
To apply send CVs through to email@example.com