Samsung and Signagelive – Tour de Force
At the recent Midwich Reseller Event at Ascot Racecourse, Signagelive collaborated with Samsung on their booth to show their latest EX range of LED Displays running Signagelive on the integrated PC.
Signagelive has created a comprehensive upgrade option for all Samsung MagicInfo Pro LCD Displays, which automatically converts the free issued MagicInfo software to Signagelive. The upgrade takes a few minutes and turns a locally managed display into an enterprise device capable of being managed from a web browser anywhere in the world.
By upgrading MagicInfo to Signagelive users benefit from a host of enhancements including:
- Zero on-site set-up and configuration.
- No on-site server required.
- Manage your Display from anywhere in the world via the Internet.
- Remote diagnostics and monitor including alerts.
- Recurring revenues through licence renewals.
- Greater additional media support including IPTV and Media RSS.
- Ability to run more than one content type in a zone.
- All content is backed up online.
- Automate restoration of content, playlists and layouts if hardware fails and is replaced.
- Full support for Samsung Picture-in-Picture (PIP) including HD input support.
Take a free 30-day trial of Signagelive and upgrade your Samsung MagicInfo Display today.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!
You must log in to post a comment.