QA Automation Engineer
We are seeking a highly organised and proactive individual, located at Signagelive HQ in Saffron Walden,
to help us improve the quality and speed to market of our product through the use of automated testing.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of
automated testing across the Signagelive cloud and our extensive range of media players.
The variety of media player platforms presents unique challenges which are sure to present
an engaging but fun challenge as no single platform is the same!
This is a new role and automation is a new discipline within the business so the candidate
has the opportunity to significantly influence how the technical team operates as the
automation stack and pipeline is going to be built from the ground up.
You will be working closely with the development, existing QA and technical support teams
and report directly to the CTO.
You will be working in an agile development team and play a vital role in;
● Analysing requirements
● Writing test plans
● Developing automated testing methodologies
● Executing test cases
● Producing test reports
● Presenting test results and reports at bi-weekly sprint reviews
Who are we looking for?
● A confident (but not arrogant), friendly, self-motivated individual with a customer-first
● Someone who values working within a team environment and an environment where
professionalism and respect for everyone you interact with are paramount.
● You are open, transparent and are prepared to own your mistakes and learn from
● You are accountable and trustworthy.
● You have an appetite to learn every day to improve and grow as a person and
contribute to the continued growth and success of Signagelive.
● You are experienced at designing, writing and executing test plans, test cases and
● You are skilled in investigating and reporting defects using tools such as Jira
● You have a strong understanding of software QA practices and ideally have
previously worked in an agile team
REST APIs, ideally experience with automation of testing remote devices
● You have excellent verbal and written technical communication skills
What you can expect from us
● Our full support to ensure your success from formal onboarding to regular training
● Direct access to the local development team and the wider Signagelive Global team
through regular web sessions and daily interaction on Slack.
● A competitive package.
● The opportunity to be considered for Stock Options after your first year of
● Open and honest feedback on your progress with support to achieve your goals.
● A friendly and welcoming team who value their colleagues and celebrate their
contribution to our continued growth and success.
● The company will cover in addition to employer contributions all employee
contributions to the Workplace Pension Scheme
● Global Company bonus scheme based on company performance
● Discretionary Bonus Scheme based on individual performance
● Employee perks and discount scheme
● 20 days paid leave + public holidays
● Discretionary paid leave between Christmas and New Year
● Free parking
Please send an up to date CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for this role to