Location: Home based in DACH or Benelux region with regular EMEA travel to customer sites
Compensation: Competitive + car and share options after 12 months of being an employee
Signagelive, a leading cloud based digital signage platform is looking to recruit for their next BDM to join it’s growing EMEA team (in the DACH or Benelux region). If you have excellent relationship management experience coupled with SaaS, media agency, I.T. security sales background then read further on.
- You will be responsible for selling the Signagelive platform to key stakeholders within businesses ranging from I.T. companies, media agencies, end user (retail and / or corporate organisations)
- Although Signagelive is the platform (SaaS) you will more often than not be involved in the full project life cycle which will incorporate daily management of expectations of multiple individuals from end users through to the reseller channel.
- Build and maintain all stages of the sales pipeline and liaise with the wider EMEA team based in the UK HQ (Saffron Walden) on a regular basis.
- You will work in partnership with the team be it pre-sales, support and or development to discuss projects once opportunities are fully qualified.
- You will be building and maintaining local knowledge of competitive solutions to Signagelive in the region (commercially) and with the assistance of the UK team highlight technical competitive solutions to be reviewed.
- Minimum proven 5 years solution driven sales ideally in a digital signage industry but other industries will be fully considered
- Fluent in two or more European languages in addition to English (a significant plus)
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, and must excel at relationship management
- Understand the full value of management of expectations at all stages of the project life cycle
- You will be confident and have the necessary gravitas to influence key, senior stakeholders within organisations who will ultimately be the decision makers
- You will be confident and comfortable in working autonomously and have excellent skills in prioritisation of workload.
The role would suit a tenacious and hardworking individual who always wants to strive for greater heights and push further ahead.
Please send an up to date CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org