Who we are
Founded in 1997, Signagelive is a global leader in the digital signage industry powering tens of thousands of screens deployed across 46 countries, with our cloud-based platform being available in multiple languages. We are consistently ranked as a global top ﬁve vendor and have been selected by customers from small networks to multi-thousand site deployments across numerous countries.
About the role
Due to our rapid expansion, we are looking for an enthusiastic 1st Line IT Support person to join our dynamic in house Support Team. This position will see the successful candidate dealing with front line enquiries via email, telephone, live chat and our ticketing system. You will need to have good communication skills and be able to work under pressure. Is this you?
The successful candidate will report directly to the Director of Technical Services and interact with other key Support team members on a daily basis to ensure we deliver a high level of global customer support. In addition, these will be the key responsibilities for the role:
● Act as a 1st Line IT Support person for all incoming support enquiries.
● Be capable of troubleshooting the basic areas of the Signagelive platform.
● Work with our customers on our Live Chat, Email, Phone and Ticketing services to ensure they are given the best level of service possible.
● Handle all incoming enquiries, ensuring they are communicated with other teams if required.
● Ensure all issues, feature requests and tasks are logged and communicated with other teams.
● Escalate issues to our 2nd Line and Technical Pre-Sales Team as necessary.
● Assist with the replication of issues as necessary.
● Deliver handovers between the global 1st Line Technical Support Team.
What we are looking for?
The ideal candidate for this role would need to have the following requirements:
Who we are looking for?
● You are a conﬁdent (but not arrogant), friendly, self-motivated individual with a customer-ﬁrst attitude to building relationships and winning business.
● You value working within a team environment and an environment where professionalism and respect for everyone you interact with are paramount.
● You are open, transparent and are prepared to own your mistakes and learn from them.
● You are accountable and trustworthy.
● You have an appetite to learn every day to improve and grow as a person and contribute to the continued growth and success of Signagelive.
● You will have a demonstrable track record of delivering great customer service.
● You are looking for a challenge and an opportunity to shape the future of Signagelive.
● A strong knowledge of PC hardware, the Windows platform and application support.
● Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
● Ability to act as a forward-thinking team resource and take ownership of issues.
● Ability to formulate and express your own ideas that will improve the level of customer experience we provide.
● You have the ability to retain information; with an appetite to learn every day to improve and grow as a person and contribute to the continued growth and success of Signagelive.
● Experience of using ticketing platforms such as Zendesk.
● Experience of both Software Testing and Documentation.
● Experience of using Remote Access Software.
● Ability to communicate in multiple languages.
In addition to a competitive salary, we oﬀer a comprehensive package of beneﬁts to help with your life both inside and outside of work:
● Pension – The company will cover in addition to employer contributions all employee contributions to the Workplace Pension Scheme.
● Global Company bonus scheme based on company performance
● Discretionary Bonus Scheme based on individual performance
● Discretionary Share Options (after 1 years service)
● Employee perks and discount scheme
● 20 days paid leave + public holidays
● Discretionary paid leave between Christmas and New Year
● Free parking
What you can expect from us:
● Our full support to ensure your success from formal onboard to regular training and advice.
● Direct access to the local EMEA team and the wider Signagelive Globally team through regular web sessions and daily interaction on Slack.
● A competitive package that rewards you for success without being capped.
● The opportunity to be considered for Stock Options after your ﬁrst year of employment.
● Open and honest feedback on your progress with support to achieve your goals.
● A friendly and welcoming team who value their colleagues and celebrate their contribution to our continued growth and success.
Please send an up to date CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org