About the role
Due to our rapid global expansion we are looking for an enthusiastic 2nd Line IT Support person to join our Asia Pacific Support Team in Singapore. This position will see the successful candidate acting as a 2nd point of contact for escalated issues; working with our paid premium support and pre-sales accounts and conducting partner meetings to ensure a high level of support and platform delivery. You will need to have strong communication skills and be able to work under pressure; ensuring that technical issues are addressed promptly and that our key projects are successful.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Director of Technical services but will also have dotted line reporting with our APAC Office Manager. As part of our global support team you will interact with our Support and other technical teams on a daily basis to ensure we deliver the highest level of support around the world. In addition, these will be the key responsibilities for the role:
- Act as a 2nd Line IT Support person for escalated tickets or paid premium support enquiries.
- Be capable of high level troubleshooting the Signagelive platform.
- Work with our customers on our Phone and Ticketing services to ensure they are given the best level of service possible.
- Work with both our Paid Premium accounts to ensure service delivery; conducting regular meetings to cover both current and new issues, highlighting new features or any known issues.
- Work with key accounts and/or significant projects to ensure successful technical delivery.
- Capable of understanding faults, providing both replication and analysis throughout the team.
- Escalate issues to our Director of Technical Services and Technical Pre-Sales Team as necessary.
- Handle incoming enquiries, ensuring they are communicated with other global teams if required.
- Ensure all issues, feature requests and tasks are logged and communicated with other teams.
- Deliver handovers between the global APAC and UK 2nd Line Technical Support Team.
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate for this role would need to have the following requirements:
Who are we looking for?
- You are a confident (but not arrogant), friendly, self-motivated individual with a customer-first attitude to building relationships and winning business.
- You value working within a team environment and an environment where professionalism and respect for everyone you interact with are paramount.
- You are open, transparent and are prepared to own your mistakes and learn from them.
- You are accountable and trustworthy.
- You have an appetite to learn every day to improve and grow as a person and contribute to the continued growth and success of Signagelive.
- You will have a demonstrable track record of delivering great customer service.
- You are looking for a challenge and an opportunity to shape the future of Signagelive.
- A strong knowledge of PC hardware, the Windows platform and application support.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to act as a forward thinking team resource and take ownership of issues.
- Ability to formulate and express your own ideas that will improve the level of customer experience we provide.
- You have the ability to retain information; with an appetite to learn every day to improve and grow as a person and contribute to the continued growth and success of Signagelive.
- Experience of using ticketing platforms such as Zendesk.
- Experience of both Software Testing and Documentation.
- Experience of using Remote Access Software.
- Experience of media encoding and various file types.
- Proficient in written and spoken English is mandatory, ability to communicate in a second language (E.g. Mandarin, Bahasa, etc.) will be an added advantage.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive package of benefits to help with your life both inside and outside of work:
- Global Company bonus scheme based on company performance
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme based on individual performance
- Discretionary Share Options (after 1 years service)
- 20 days paid annual leave
What you can expect from us:
- Our full support to ensure your success from formal onboard to regular training and advice.
- Direct access to the local APAC and EMEA team and the wider Signagelive Globally team through regular web sessions and daily interaction on Slack.
- The opportunity to be considered for Stock Options after your first year of employment.
- Open and honest feedback on your progress with support to achieve your goals.
- A friendly and welcoming team who value their colleagues and celebrate their contribution to our continued growth and success.
Please send an up to date CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org