Who we are
Founded in 1997, Signagelive is a global leader in the digital signage industry powering tens of thousands of screens deployed across 46 countries, with our cloud-based platform being available in multiple languages. We are consistently ranked as a global top five vendor and have been selected by customers from small networks to multi-thousand site deployments across numerous countries.
About the role
Due to company growth we are looking for a technically minded and customer focused individual who is required to join the Signagelive team to be responsible for liaising with the internal Signagelive departments (globally) and assisting on delivery of solutions via our channel partners.
This role will be varied and give you the opportunity to work across AV, IT and digital signage industries many times bridging the gaps between the three for successful delivery of projects. Projects cover all types of industry verticals including but will not be limited to – Retail, QSR, Education and Corporate Communications.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Director of Technical Services but interact with other key team members on a daily basis to ensure that all queries and documentation associated with both key partners and new projects are taken care of in a professional manner. In addition, these will be the key responsibilities for the role:
- 1st point of contact for Global technical enquiries – either for technical web demonstrations or on site demos (UK Mainland).
- Technical solution understanding of AV, networking and digital signage support for existing and new resellers on projects and proposals
- Product presentations and demonstrations
- Support with technical qualification of sales opportunities
- Provide answers to (technical) questions in a Request for Information(RFI) or a Request for Proposal(RFP)
- Build custom demonstrations
- Deliver Proof Of Concepts (POC)
- Support at external and internal customer facing events
- Create internal software requests and POC implementation plans and monitor the approval process
- Monitor accurate and correct delivery of software sold
- Be able to position and present Signagelive’s product offerings
- Compare Signagelive’s product offering at a technical level with competitive products ● Build technical relationship with prospects and existing customers
- Liaise with sales, support and development teams to ensure accurate and timely resolution of technical issues that may arise during the pre-sales process
- Interface with the implementation / project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from Sale to Delivery
- Work with Product Management to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate for this role would need to have the following requirements:
Who we are looking for?
- You are a confident (but not arrogant), friendly, self-motivated individual with a customer-first attitude to building relationships and winning business.
- You value working within a team environment and an environment where professionalism and respect for everyone you interact with are paramount. ● You are open, transparent and are prepared to own your mistakes and learn from them. ● You are accountable and trustworthy.
- You have an appetite to learn every day to improve and grow as a person and contribute to the continued growth and success of Signagelive.
- You will have a demonstrable track record of delivering great customer service. ● You are looking for a challenge and an opportunity to shape the future of Signagelive.
- Customer focused individual – experience of representing companies in both a technical and pre-sales function in face to face or virtual meetings
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous experience in working on delivering solutions in the AV, digital signage and IT sectors is a must
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritise under pressure
- Self starter
- Good listening skills
- Fluency in English essential. Additional fluency in another European language would be an advantage
- Ability to discuss and demonstrate business benefits and value to a customer of a technical solution.
- Ability to translate technical and business requirements into cost-efficient solutions ● Affinity to both sales and technology
- A team player with the ability to adopt a leadership role where necessary ● Willingness to travel
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive package of benefits to help with your life both inside and outside of work:
- Pension – The company will cover in addition to employer contributions all employee contributions to the Workplace Pension Scheme.
- Global Company bonus scheme based on company performance
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme based on individual performance
- Discretionary Share Options (after 1 years service)
- Employee perks and discount scheme
- 20 days paid leave + public holidays
- Discretionary paid leave between Christmas and New Year
- Free parking
What you can expect from us:
- Our full support to ensure your success from formal onboard to regular training and advice.
- Direct access to the local EMEA team and the wider Signagelive Globally team through regular web sessions and daily interaction on Slack.
- A competitive package that rewards you for success without being capped.
- The opportunity to be considered for Stock Options after your first year of employment.
- Open and honest feedback on your progress with support to achieve your goals.
- A friendly and welcoming team who value their colleagues and celebrate their contribution to our continued growth and success.
Please send an up to date CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org