Signagelive has publicly released support for the Philips PDS D-line series of Android SoC Displays.
Following the announcement of Signagelive support for the Philips PDS D-line series of Android SoC Displays at Digital Signage Expo (DSE) 2017 in Las Vegas, we have, today, released public support.
Signagelive Value Added Resellers and customers can add a standard Signagelive licence to a Philips PDS D-line series display and publish and manage content from a Signagelive network.
This initial public release incorporates the following functionality:
- Full Signagelive Media Player support with full-screen/multi-zone support
- Images, Videos, Web page support
- 100% support for Signagelive scheduling
- Remote Application updates
- Widget support – 500 x Editable Templates, Clocks, Weather and Calendar Integration Templates
- Web Trigger support
- Offline playback of all media/layouts/templates
- Proof of Play reporting
Future releases (updated remotely) will unlock the following additional capabilities:
- RSS Ticker
- Remote firmware updates
- System Monitoring Info
- Remote Screenshots
- Screen Control – on/off
- Remote reboot
- IPTV Stream support
- HDMI input support
Detailed information on how to connect a Philips PDS D-line display to Signagelive can be found here.