Signagelive brings enterprise digital signage to Amazon Fire TV
Signagelive is now available on Amazon Fire TV devices and displays. For the first time, digital signage customers can experience enterprise digital signage features and functionality on Amazon Fire TV devices and not be restricted to using basic, entry-level digital signage software that falls short of their requirements.
A growing number of customers have used Amazon Fire TV devices for digital signage and whilst the devices have been reliable, the digital signage software they have used does not meet their requirements. The launch of Signagelive for Amazon Fire TV brings 20 plus years of digital signage software development and experience to the Amazon Fire TV devices, offering customers the features and support they require for their current and future needs.
We also see our support for the Amazon Fire TV Stick as a great option for those looking to test the capabilities of Signagelive whilst deciding on the commercial players or SoC displays they wish to deploy for their digital signage network.
Jason Cremins, CEO, Signagelive
Signagelive features for Amazon Fire TV include:
- Signagelive Media Player with fullscreen and multi-zone support
- Images, Videos, HTML5 web pages, RSS/MRSS feeds
- 100% support for scheduling including; recurrence, validity and tag based publishing
- Nested and Local Playlist support
- Remote application updates for inline upgrades to the Signagelive Android client
- Widget support – Over 500 Editable Templates, Clocks, Weather and Room Booking Templates
- Web Trigger support for event-driven content playback
- Offline playback of all media, layouts, widgets and editable templates
- Optional Proof of Play and Proactive Monitoring modules
Each Amazon Fire TV device will require registration with an active Amazon account. This is ideally suited for small networks of Amazon TV devices, whilst those customers requiring a large number of digital signage players should consider one of the many commercial players and SoC Displays that are supported by Signagelive.
Configuring your Amazon Fire TV device:
- Connect your Fire TV device to your screen and power it on
- Sign in, or create, your Amazon account (either new or existing)
- Using the remote control provided, navigate to the Search function
- Enter Signagelive and click Search
- This will present you with the Signagelive app, which you can select to download and install
- Once complete, find the App in your Library and launch it
When the App launches it will display your activation code. This can be activated against your Signagelive licence using the guide here.
How can I find out more about Signagelive on Amazon Fire TV devices?
You can find out more by reading the articles within our help centre
To learn more about Signagelive solutions and to discuss your digital signage requirements, please get in contact with us.
You must be logged in to post a comment.